- To create a business that helps home sellers and home buyers, during their move and home sale process, to convert idle equipment, used and unwanted household goods, antiques and priceless treasures into cash.
- To successfully serve both home buyer and home seller by pricing items so as to generate a profit for our seller while maintaining an affordable price point for our buyer.
- To follow MovingGreenToday’s Move Readiness Process with the 3 R’s every step of the way, Resale, Recycle, Repurpose. We give all your possessions a new lease on life.
- To service our customer with the highest standards of customer service, “going above and beyond” in our professionalism, fairness, honesty and friendly, open communication.
Here’s how we can help you get ready for your Move and Home Sale Prior to Staging, Virtual Tour and Open House:
With assessments, and direction, we provide you with several options in these categories:
- Resale Options: Estate Sales, Craigslist Sales, Home Consignment Services, Garage Sales, Storage Strategies and Solutions, Donation Alternatives (Charities of your Choice). In addition, we offer support with possible placement into Auction/Appraisals of your high end valuables (connecting you to our preferred Auction Companies in the Bay Area).
- Recycle Options: Hauling, debris, wood, plastic, yard waste and recycling removal services (estimates provided); Ewaste recycling of electronic objects. Metal recycling services and removal of all metal scraps.
- Paper and confidential documents recycling and shredding. Keeping the environment healthy and Green.
- Repurposing – We avoid 100% landfill on every project. We give all your possessions a new lease on life. Even the valances and carpet throughout the house are fully recycled. Ensuring products and supplies leftover from your move in/move out are properly reused.
REALTORS We Support:
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Compass Real Estate, Intero Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, Century 21 M&M Associates, Re/Max, Realty World, Montalvo Realty, Sereno Group Real Estate, CSR Real Estate Services, Better Homes and Gardens and Growing.